How to Make 2019 Your Best Year Ever

Best year Ever
The beginning of a new year is a good time to look back on the year before and find ways to be better. And when you’re a content creator, there are always ways to be better.

One good thing about blogging is that the fact of doing the same thing consistently over time means you get a lot of practice and opportunity to learn what works. But it can be easy to get bogged down in the day-to-day work of blogging and forget to ever take a step back to evaluate what you’ve done so far and taken a thoughtful approach moving forward.

At First I wish you  Merry Christmas Happy Holidays whatever you all celebrate I hope you are having a joyous and wonderful time and that you are just taking it easy and sucking in all of this wonderful joyous time I absolutely love this time of year I first off I love Christmas lights we've actually gone to see our local Christmas lights at least once. But before I discuss my new year resolution with you, here are my highlights or can say achievements of 2018 in a nutshell.

  1. Being the president of S.A.E.I.C, We have successfully completed the Navyakalam event at our College Fest'18.
  2. I was the first squash coordinator of Nitp at Intramular'18 and successfully completed my duty.
  3. I got a chance to represent my department at Intramular'18 and got a token of appreciation from Student Activity and Sports Council 2017-18.
  4. I have registered my first online travels company Fliza Tours and Travels PVT LTD. along with my business partner and become a director of my own company. 
  5. Got an award from Radio Mirchi for best story writing on "Ori Chiraya" campaign.
  6. Got a first payment for developing websites from my client which I have donated to beggars and buy them some fruits to eat.
  7. Got a job offer from the company like OLX and Flipkart.
  8. I have quite improved my cgpa at Jan-July '18 session from previous exams at NIT Patna.
  9. I have successfully completed a seminar as a speaker where I talk about  Internship and opportunity from the online platform like LinkedIn.
  10. Got selected at different Campus ambassador program to represent Dell Futurist, Internshala, Your story etc. to my college.
  11. Got a chance to share my voice on LinkedIn "In It to" the campaign by LinkedIn.
  12. Completed my one year at Linked Campus Editor program.
  13. Selected to represent my branch at Eccentrica 2.0 cultural fest of Nitp.
  14. Actively volunteered a departmental workshop at my college which is based on “Strengthening of Institute-Industry-Interaction-III at NIT Patna” 
  15. I have successfully completed many online courses from LinkedIn Learning, you can see them on my profile under the certificates list. 
  16. Received paid offer to write an article's for different brands like Microsoft, and also got an opportunity for Nepali Blog Moderator position.
  17. Took an initiative to connect all students and alumni from my college at one platform to create different professional opportunity to boost the career of current students of Nitp.
Overall I think I learned a lot and grew a lot in 2018 and I am so excited to see what's in store for 2019. There are a couple of things I really want achieve in 2019 and I am gonna share them with you guys, maybe it will inspire some of you to make your own new year resolutions.

If the goal is to improve life in the New Year then here are the simple and effective resolution ideas for you and how you can make them work without further delay let's jump into the topic
  • New Year's resolution for me is I'm gonna try and listen to one full book like a month I need to get back into that reading mode I used to read a lot and so since I can now listen to the books I can be doing two things at once where I can do my homework but also I can be learning about Entrepreneur lives or other start-ups stories who are famous entrepreneurs who I admire. I prefer to self-help books or anything really but I can listen to it in an audio form so those have been life-changing for me as well as my career.
  • I will focus on my learning to entire year whether it is for academic purposes or for my extracurricular activities.
  • Moving faster with goals has come about as I move from decade to decade with no fear of time running out because I have faith. You can have faith too in yourself God or some other good system which won’t fail you unless you decide it will.
  • This year I intend on entering into walking for speed as my long-term goal which can help me achieve other goals. At one-time health walking or fast walking looked like a hobby to me, which also help me to wake up early from my bed and I can make my life longer than it is.
  • I will try to learn some programming language to create a platform which I have been thinking about a long time.
  • My blogging is undergoing more revisions as I research how to recognize successful blog posts by reading other bloggers on here. Blogging tips are something I read fairly often in books online journals and wherever else they appear. For me, content is something to be recognized as I grow in the direction I lead myself in.
  • I will try to make my own plans and divide them monthly or accordingly to Get my Life Sorted
  • As a learner and leader, I aim to continue being active, informed, and dedicated.

From today's article is not just what you want but what you will do to achieve the result this is probably the best way to make your resolutions work your thoughts on today's article go down in the comments below what is your new year's resolution commit to it and now I am good to go see you next year till then I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2019.

#Just2018Things #LinkedInForStudents  #IndiaStudents #LearnSomethingNew #networking #lnittogether #Christmas #joytotheworld #NewYearResolution #StudentVoices #Hello2019
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment