Where this moment starts?Who am I ? Things to do once in a college life ...

Where this moment starts?
Enlightenment comes when you don’t care.


Kindly accept my sincere appreciation for connecting through my blogs and pages
 Thank you for always supporting me all these years. It didn’t take much effort though and whatever happening with me,just my luck I guess😊

 Who am I ?


Things don't fall into place for me.

I have learnt my lesson and moved on.

The only way out is to slog, slog and slog!

I have stopped regretting and started enjoying.

Stopped regretting all my failures and mishaps.

Started enjoying little things, little initiatives, little efforts.

Yesterday, I had played Football and I enjoyed it.
Today, I played Squash and I enjoyed it.

I enjoy my leadership,I enjoy my captainship, I enjoy my entrepreneurship.

I didn't care about my past.

I didn't worry about my future.

I just middled the ball.

Enjoyed my conversation with the kids.

Tried to see life through their lenses.

I shared their enthusiasm while finding the Squash Racket.

I shared their enthusiasm while finding the Ideas for my startups.

I strategized with my friends and Juniors  for being the great personality instead of being a Pointers Machine.

I shared their spirit while competing with others, while still being friends with them.

Kids teach me more than what I can ever teach them.
Friends tech me more ever I expected from them.

Each day I got more Experiences and Knowledge I maintain them on my dairy.

The time is pushing me towards the perfection and Success of my set of goals.

The Art of Mindfulness.

I am Jyotish Kumar Jha. And I    know myself better than anyone else in this world.

I'm currently a NITP  student majoring in Chemistry. I am passionate about tech, blogging, design and languages. As a learner and leader, I aim to continue being active, informed, and dedicated.

A young enthusiast who Loves tech and is always eager to make our beautiful techworld even more divine. A Chemist By Chance and Tech Geek by Choice.

A Web Designer,Developer,Blogger,Writer, Photographer and a Budding Entrepreneur. Brief : A Jack of All Trades and Master of Few.

Things to do once  in a college life

 which I have tried and having an amazing and unforgettable experiences


  • Develop a professional network
  • Help organize something - a fest, an industry event, a celebration
  • Nurture an old hobby
  • Initiate a new one
  • Take (lots of) photographs
  • Plan a long road-trip (and stick to it)
  • Talk to as many of your batchmates as possible, even the ones you are not really fond of
  • Take a part in the student-exchange program if there is one
  • Visit your professors in their chamber, even if it is for generic advice
  • Let your friends know you love them
  • Cheer your college teams during competitions
  • jeer the opposition (but in a nice way)
  • Do something out of your comfort zone
  • Contest an election
  • Spend a night at the library
  • Attend a class you are not enrolled in
  • Opt for at least one language course
  • Assign the most embarrassing nicknames to your closest pals
  • Sleep eat repeat
  • Publish something - on your personal blog, in the college newsletter, or in/on a third-party publication
  • Take a solitary walk around the campus
  • Scream your heart out on a karaoke night
  • Explore one of the “restricted” areas on campus
  • Buy as much of the campus gear as possible - you will cherish it in the years to come
  • Mentor a junior
  • Stand up for what you believe in. Peacefully.
  • Finalize a witty yearbook quote
  • Cook a meal with your measly hostel amenities
  • Send a personalized thank you note to everyone who has had an impact on your 3/4/5 years on the campus
  • Do the weirdest attire possible to a class
  • Embark on a treasure hunt
  • Learn a musical instrument (or at least attempt to)
  • Soak in the rain
  • Witness a sunrise
  • But don’t forget to have the time of your life while you are at it
#lifeAtCollege


WRITING makes you understand the

POWER of SHARING



What happens when you write a POST?

You express yourself.

There is engagement from the readers in form of likes and comments.

‎You reply and make it a conversation.

You receive appreciation. It boosts your confidence.

‎You receive criticism which turns into a burning desire to become better.

When your post circulates, more and more people get to know you.

You gain trust of people with your thoughts.

You receive connection requests resulting in more engagement.

You receive personal messages. Again, engagement with connections on next level.

And your Professional Image leads you to achieve more.

That is what a post does for me.

THANK YOU all for giving so much power to my posts in LinkedIn as well as Facebook and others social platforms

If you are interested to write an article , express your self,share your experience about something you really want to show then Linkedin is a great platform where you will also get a chance to develop your professional profile which helps you in many aspects like job opportunity, Internship, leadership, Entrepreneurship and many more.

Being a part of Linkedin I suggest you to write an article about anything you want to share except social issues and put  #IndianStudents on it.


#BeingMe #BeingSelf #BeingLeader #BeingCaptain #BeingRepresentator #Beinghuman #BeingJha #BeingNitian #BeingJyotish #DrJyotish
 #Navyakalam #Fliza #Youceed #abroadpedia #Startup #learner #failure
#LinkedInCampusEditor



No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment