The Bird 🐦 I Missed ?

I was fifteen or Sixteen years old while I was at Kota for my Jee preparation.


Usually we(me and my friends) went for a walk in the garden every evening which was near my Community(society) of talwandi,kota.

One Day as usual we were roaming in the garden and I Found A Baby Bird which was not able to fly she stuck at something i don't remember Exactly but probably at gap of seat which were there for sitting peoples.So first i saved her then started to look around, where was her Nest. but i didn't found one. So I put her at one branch of tree & went away from there, after some time I felt insecurity about her because i didn't found her nest neither her mother and and many crow are in sky and around her.

So I picked her to my room ,My friends are excited about it, and i explain them a story what had happened.
so she started to live with us,



BUT we hadn't put her in any bird cage she was free to fly,so we were thinking what would to do next because we were already busy with Institute and Study So we had distributed the work ,(or say) her care among three of my friends . they bought the foods from market to eat but we didn't know her species probably sparrow , she was not eating at all,therefore we managed some other stuff's after a day she started to yelling whole day,At that point i assume she was crying about her family.


So I took a decision after talking with my friends to drop her from where we picked her.Next day while going to my class i dropped her at same place and just looking around there wasn't any crow at all. I was there for some time for her security purpose and Suddenly she Vanished while i were looking around other birds , I don't know where she had gone.
Then i went to my class and thinking about her " Have i done right to her or make some mistake to drop her."
Here is some Pictures of those beautiful moment.
 :- https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_HpHuggLH/…
#ORiChiraiya #JKJStories #KotaDiaries #DrJyotish
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment